567 Tone Decoder
- Wide frequency range (0.01 Hz to 500 kHz)
- Supply voltage: 5v typical
- High stability of center frequency
- Independently controllable bandwidth (up to 14pct)
- High out-band signal and noise rejection
- Logic-compatible output with 100mA current sinking capability
- Inherent immunity to false signals
- Frequency adjustment over a 20-to-1 range with an external resistor
- Touch-Tone decoding
- Carrier current remote controls
- Ultrasonic controls (remote TV, etc.)
- Communications paging
- Frequency monitoring and control
- Wireless intercom
- Precision oscillator
| The NE567 or SE567 is a Phase Locked Loop (PLL) Tone Decoder.
It is highly stable with synchronous AM lock detection and power output circuitry.
Its primary function is to drive a load whenever a sustained frequency within its detection band is present at the self-biased input.
The bandwidth center frequency and output delay are independently determined by means of four external components.
Circuits using a 567 Tone Decoder: